Working on Presentations with Me
/ Contact Information
With your information, I can produce effective
presentations quickly and easily:
- We confirm my availability, set expectations and agree
- I receive your materials via email, fax, mail or in
person, work on your presentation, and return it to you.
- You review it, edit as necessary, and I refine and
resend. We repeat if needed.
- You receive a professional-looking presentation that
leaves a lasting impression.
Billing Rate and Payment
- I charge an hourly rate dependent upon whether we are
working directly or through a staffing agency. Your rate will be set according
to our method of contact. Informational inquiries and estimates are free.
- Before starting on your project, I estimate the time
required to complete the work. You may elect to set a limit on hours or
billing, depending on your constraints. Receipt and payment of
your invoice may occur electronically via PayPal, through traditional mail, or
through the staffing agency.
- Call me at (216) 702-7796. This is a wireless number
in the Eastern time zone of the USA.
I answer directly. Calling me is the fastest and best method.
- E-mail me with your inquiries, file attachments, or
comments at tony(at)tonyramos(dot)com
- Fax me at (216) 274-9737. This is a web-based fax service and
receives your pages all day, every day.
- Send me an instant message via AOL Instant Messenger. My AIM ID is
- Visit me in Cleveland, Ohio. But give me a little time to clean first.
Hope you like dogs.
- Physical mailing address: 16503 Ernest Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44111-5740,